Franks Accountants are a leading independent accountancy practice based in Wetherby, providing a complete range of accountancy services to small businesses across Yorkshire and beyond.
We pride ourselves on their excellent customer service, getting to know their clients and helping small businesses grow!
We are looking for a motivated, pro-active and forward-thinking Payroll Administrator/Bookkeeper to play a vital part in our successful firm. You will need to be self-motivated, ambitious and will be responsible for providing clients with an all-round accounting, tax and business advisory service. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a part in a fast-growing firm, within a hands on, entrepreneurial business.
- Providing payroll services to clients on a weekly or monthly basis via our Sage Payroll Bureau, involving end to end processing of payroll data.
- Issuing P45’s, payslips and other reports to clients.
- Processing CIS returns.
- Analysing raw client data such as bank statements and invoices onto spreadsheets.
- Providing bookkeeping service to clients (travel not required – in house only).
- Dealing with day to day customer queries via telephone and email.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in payroll, not necessarily in practice.
Skills required for the role:
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Sage50 Payroll.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High level of numeracy skills.
- Ability to work accurately to set deadlines.
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
In summary this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to excel and play a key part in the firm’s future.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot always respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
How To Apply
Please send us your up-to-date CV with the job role as the Subject line. Or simply click the link below and we’ll take care of the subject line for you automatically.