Office Administrator – Wetherby
Franks Accountants are a leading independent accountancy practice based in Wetherby, providing a complete range of accountancy services to small businesses across Yorkshire and beyond.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, getting to know our clients and helping small businesses grow!
We are looking for a motivated, pro-active and forward-thinking Office Administrator to play a vital part in our successful firm. You will need to be self-motivated, ambitious and will be responsible for providing general office administration duties, dealing with client requests and supporting the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a part in a fast-growing firm, within a hands on, entrepreneurial business.
- Answering the phone and ensuring requests are followed up appropriately
- Dealing with post and ensuring where action is needed following up appropriately
- Building & maintaining excellent relationships & communications with all clients
- Regular handing of confidential & sensitive information with the upmost discretion
- Supporting the Senior Management with varying tasks
- Preparation for visitors at our Wetherby office
- Planning, coordinating & managing meetings including booking meeting rooms, providing refreshments & agenda preparation
- Support MD PA with department queries & administrative tasks
- Managing projects through to completion on behalf of Senior Management
- Minute taking
- Support with queries & administrative tasks
- Ensure deadlines are complied with for own area of responsibility
- Meeting tight deadlines
The successful candidate will have significant relevant experience, ideally working in an administrative role.
Skills required for the role:
- High level of attention to detail & time management skills
- Ability to understand & anticipate needs to ensure appropriate outcomes
- Ability to remain confidential & professional with sensitive people related data & information
- Pro-active, exceptionally well organised & able to prioritise, communicate & manage expectations on delivery
- Able to work & deliver under own initiative & build support networks
- Confident, professional & articulate
- Able to liaise & build relationships with people at all levels
- Flexible in approach & ‘can do’ attitude
- Calm under pressure
- Strong attention to detail & organisational skills
- Able to manage multiple projects & tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Working at a fast pace
- Team player
- Word and Excel proficient
- You should be educated to A-level standard or equivalent
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
In summary this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to excel and grow with our firm.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot always respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
How To Apply
Please send us your up-to-date CV with the job role as the Subject line. Or simply click the link below and we’ll take care of the subject line for you automatically.