Discretionary grant for Leeds businesses
If your business or charity income is still being affected by the coronavirus outbreak, you may be able to apply for a grant to help pay fixed business costs.
This grant should be used to help pay your fixed business and property costs, such as:
- Rent and service charges for business premises
- Business related insurance such as public liability insurance
- Commercial vehicle costs
- Membership fees to a professional body
- Essential licence costs
- Anything else that you need to keep paying for each year
To qualify for application, your business must:
- Be based in Leeds
- Have started trading before 1st April 2019
- Have fixed business costs of at least £2,000 between 1st August 2021 and 31st March 2022
- Prove that it’s income was at least 25% (or £50,000) lower between 1st April and 30th September 2021 compared to the same period in 2019
For our clients, we’ll be contacting those we believe qualify to help them start the process.
To start the application process, head on over to leeds.gov.uk.