Effectively Cleans Most Exterior Surfaces Fast!
New International Patent Pending product that is unlocking the way we clean our homes and businesses in just minutes throughout the UK.
Monty Cleaner really does have a wide range of uses.
Remember Monty is safe to use on plastic, wood and metal so don’t forget you can clean up the garden swings and slides too!
- Brick & Block Paving – Driveways, Patios & walls.
- Natural Stone, Indian Stone, Limestone, Slate – Walls, K Rend, facings, flags and ornamental stone.
- Tarmac & Concrete – All surfaces including paths, paving & driveways.
- Artificial Stone – All moulded and synthetic stone surfaces.
- Roof tiles & Slates – All roofing tiles, slates & chimney pots.
- Canopies & Shelters – Perspex & metal Shelters.
- Ornamental Ceramics – Enhance your ornamental ceramics and decorate figurines.
- Plastic, Wood & Metal – Garden furniture & Slides etc.
- Fencing & Decking – Garden fences, Sheds & decking areas
Do Your Summer Clean Up In Minutes This Year!
Expect A Miracle – No Need To Pressure Wash. We Guarantee You Won’t Be Disappointed.
Monty Targets & Cleans…
Dirt, Grime & Mold, Algae & Fungal Growth, Black Spots & many more Organic Stains! Monty cleans without mess or damage associated with jet washing, like surface abrasion or stripping of protective coatings. Monty is even safe to use on wood and decking without destroying varnish or sealants.
Business & Trade Users
Join the growing community of Monty Cleaner trade users.
Why Use Monty Cleaner
- No damage or mess, unlike aggressive jet washing.
- Fast results, 10 times faster than jet washing.
- No need to re-sand paving, Monty is gentle.
- Cleaner for longer, Monty eliminates growth of organic stains.
- Eliminates slippery walking areas.
- Unique spray on application method, environmentally friendly.
Get Listed On The Directory
Franks Accountants are big believers in supporting local businesses. With that in mind, we’ve created “The Directory” to help support our clients, partners, friends and families.
We try and make sure all details are correct at the time of writing, but if anything is incorrect, please let us know. If you would like to be added to the directory, please email email@example.com.