Franks Accountants are a leading independent accountancy practice based in Wetherby, providing a complete range of accountancy services to small businesses across Yorkshire and beyond.
We pride ourselves on their excellent customer service, getting to know their clients and helping small businesses grow!
We are looking for a motivated, pro-active and forward-thinking Part Qualified Accountant to play a vital part in our successful firm. You will need to be self-motivated, ambitious and will be responsible for providing clients with an all-round accounting, tax and business advisory service. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a part in a fast-growing firm, within a hands on, entrepreneurial business.
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Taxation of limited companies and individuals
- Provision of payroll, VAT and management accounts for clients
- Offering hands on support to a wide range of clients
- Taking part in the firm’s business development activities
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience working in a public practice firm and ideally AAT qualified or part ACCA qualified.
Skills required for the role:
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Experience of both Sage line 50 and Xero
- Knowledge of Iris (preferable)
In summary this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to excel and grow with our firm.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot always respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
How To Apply
Please send us your up-to-date CV with the job role as the Subject line. Or simply click the link below and we’ll take care of the subject line for you automatically.