Fixed Monthly Fees
Franks Accountants is a fast growing accountancy practice based in Wetherby, providing a complete range of accountancy services to small businesses across Yorkshire and beyond. We are passionate about advising businesses on increasing profits & saving tax by hands-on advice. Our service is second to none!
We are looking for motivated, pro-active and forward thinking individuals to play a vital part in our successful firm. You will need to be self-motivated, ambitious and will be responsible for providing clients with an all-round accounting, tax and business advisory service.
These roles provide an excellent opportunity for the right individual to excel and play a key part in the firm’s future. Excellent salary package available with generous bonus structure.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com with the job role as the Subject line.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
- Preparation of annual accounts and tax returns for review by a partner
- Provision of Payroll, VAT and Management Accounts for clients
- Taking part in the Firm’s business development activities
- Maintaining and developing own portfolio of clients
Part time Tax Specialist
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage the compliance aspects of portfolio personal clients
- Provide advice to clients and assist in other tax consultancy work
- Preparation of income tax returns of: sole traders; partnerships; directors; and high net worth individuals
- Preparation and review of VAT tax returns
- Capital Gains Tax computations
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns, reviewing returns and tax computations
- Experience in dealing with HM Revenue and Customs with regards to client’s tax affairs